“Captain Pam was excellent! She will teach you the basics of sailing and has you work the ship. We LOVED it!” The R. Family
A Coast Guard licensed captain, Captain Pamela has been sailing since she was a kid. She loves to introduce people to the wonderful sport of pleasure sailing, and enjoys working with experienced dinghy sailors who are considering a step up to keelboating.
Also a Coast Guard licensed captain, Captain Kendall has been sailing the waters of the Finger Lakes for 40 years and is a seasoned mariner training captain. He enjoys helping new and experienced sailors learn new skills and foster their love of sailing.
- Manufacturer: Pearson Yachts, Rhode Island
- Model: Alberg 35
- Year built: 1965
- Length: 34′ 9″
- Beam: 9′
- Power: Sail and gas powered inboard
- Sail inventory: Main, 140 genoa, gennaker w/chute
- Berths: V berth in forward cabin, two single berths in main cabin
- Galley: Electric refrigerator box, sink, alcohol stove, plastic ware for 12, pots and pans
- Head: Sink, head