“Just wanted to reach out and say thank you for everything on our trip. We loved the experience on your exceptional boat and with you and your crew. Thank you for letting us sit in front and laugh with joy.” ~ Paul P.
Welcome aboard s/v Ostara, a classic sailing sloop, for a half or full day cruise on the beautiful waters of Cayuga Lake. If you are up for adventure, our captain and crew will show you the ropes as you help sail the boat. Or feel free to relax and enjoy the ride in the ample cockpit or on the foredeck. Meet us at Treman State Marine Park and come experience the best of the Finger Lakes!
Rates for the 2018 sailing season
- All charters leave from Allan H. Treman State Marine Park in Ithaca unless alternate arrangements made
- Lifejackets for all passengers are provided
- All passengers must wear a lifejacket when sailing
- Cancellations less than 7 days prior to embarkation incur a 50% fee
- Captain reserves the right to cancel any cruise due to adverse weather (full refund)
Book your charter:
Please call or email us with your preferred date and time. It is a good idea to have a backup date in mind in case of a weather cancellation. firstname.lastname@example.org (607) 216-8602
Half day charter (1-6 passengers, $325)
- Daily, May 15 – October 15. Depending on wind conditions, we will sail in the lower basin, south of Taughannock State Park.
- Sailing times:
- Morning: 8am – 12pm
- Afternoon: 1pm – 5pm
- Evening: 6pm – 10pm
Full day charter (1-6 passengers, $495)
- Daily, May 15 – October 15. Depending on wind conditions, we will sail to the village of Aurora and return.
- 10am – 6pm
Two day Around the Lake cruise (1-4 passengers, $985) Depending on wind conditions, we will determine sailing destination at time of departure.
- Daily, May 15 – October 15
- Leave the dock at 5:30pm, return two days later at 12pm
E-mail or call us with questions: